Jewelry in Burgundy
The term burgundy jewelry sure has an exotic ring to it.
Can we attribute this to 'Bourgogne' (French for Burgundy wine) or Burgundy,
the region of France that produces this wine?
Burgundy was used as a color name only in 1915 as a deep shade of red
associated with the Burgundy wine.
This exotic colour is best understood and appreciated through acquaintance
with red jewelry as burgundy shares most of red's
elements, though restrained.
Burgundy is an exotic, rich color that reminds of Turkish carpets and old
A darker and mellower tone of red, burgundy suggests wisdom and maturity.
Either sundown engagements or daylight social affairs, burgundy makes its
mark through prominence and authority.
Women in tune with contemporary fashion recognize the uniqueness of the
burgundy color as the torch-bearer of today's vogue.
For an outstanding casual look, put on denims and complete with burgundy tops.
Colour Matching Tips
- With ivory coloured backdrops, jewelry in burgundy is reminiscent of lush and
ornate Victorian parlors
- Burgundy themed jewelry against golden and bronze apparel conveys affluence and
- When purple is combined with burgundy, the look is regal and dignified
- Burgundy jewelry harmonizes wonderfully with green and emerald wear
- Looking for a fabulous color to go with burgundy? Try
- Some shades of light blue forms a sophisticated combination with
- Sage green is another color that goes
beautifully with burgundy
- So is deep dark green
- Burgundy jewellery highlights the pinkish earth tones in beige and whips up a
dash of warmth and sophistication
- Similar effects can be seen with tan
Discounts on Our Jewelry!
Join our mailing list (it's free to join). You'll enjoy:
- exclusive special offers
- access exclusive jewelry designs
- secrets to enhancing relationships with your animal lover friends
Don’t miss the current ’Buy Jewelry with 1 Cent
’ Promotion. Tell us where
to email information below or learn more
Like this page? Share it with your friends!
you like. Like this page on Facebook.